Subject: 6MAN WG Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-08.txt>

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:55:11 -0800

All,

This message starts a two week 6MAN Working Group on advancing:

	Title           : Applicability Statement for the use of IPv6 UDP Datagrams with Zero Checksums
	Author(s)       : Godred Fairhurst
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-udpzero-08.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2012-12-11

        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-udpzero/

as an Informational RFC.  This last call is being done given the number of changes and the time since the earlier last calls.  The changes were discussed at the Atlanta IETF 6man session.  The authors believe these changes will resolve the open IESG Discusses.  Our AD will start a concurrent IETF last call as well.

Substantive comments and statements of support for advancing this document should be directed to the mailing list.  Editorial suggestions can be sent to the authors.  This last call will end on 26 December 2012.

Regards,

Bob Hinden & Ole Trøan

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:44:18 +0100

Bob and WG,

This is no longer intended as an Informational RFC, it is supposed to be
a Standards Track Applicability Statement. I have notified the ADs and
the Chairs. But I would recommend everyone to please review this
document as a Standards Track last call.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2012-12-11 17:55, Bob Hinden wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------