Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ug-00.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 16:11:26 +0000

Hi,

This version is intended to include the results of the discussion
in Orlando.

Review and comments welcome!

   Brian & Sheng

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ug-00.txt
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 08:56:10 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The U and G bits in IPv6 Interface Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ug-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-03-29

Abstract:
   The IPv6 addressing architecture defines a method by which the
   Universal and Group bits of an IEEE link-layer address are mapped
   into an IPv6 unicast interface identifier.  This document clarifies
   the status of those bits for interface identifiers that are not
   derived from an IEEE link-layer address, and updates RFC 4291
   accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ug

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ug-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt