Subject: 6MAN IETF 88 Vancouver minutes

From: Ole Troan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:16:48 +0100

All,

We have (finally) uploaded the minutes. Please take a look and let us know if there are any changes
required.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/minutes/minutes-88-6man

Thank you to Fernando for doing the minutes.

Best regards,
Bob & Ole

---

From: Jahangir Hossain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 23:11:23 +0600

Thanks Bob and Ole for uploaded the minutes.

Regards  //  Jahangir

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Ole Troan <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>

--