Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 01:02:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to the IPv6 Multicast Addressing Architecture
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   This document updates the IPv6 multicast addressing architecture by
   defining the 17-20 reserved bits as generic flag bits.  The document
   provides also some clarifications related to the use of these flag
   bits.

   This document updates RFC 3956, RFC 3306 and RFC 4291.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/