Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-dhc-dhcpv6-raoptions-sadr-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:05:00 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-dhc-dhcpv6-raoptions-sadr-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-dhc-dhcpv6-raoptions-sadr
Revision:       00
Title:          DHCPv6 Route Options for Source Address Dependent Routing
Document date:  2014-06-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dhc-dhcpv6-raoptions-sadr-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dhc-dhcpv6-raoptions-sadr/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dhc-dhcpv6-raoptions-sadr-00

Abstract:
   This document describes DHCPv6 Route Options for provisioning IPv6
   routes on DHCPv6 client nodes for source address dependent routing.
   Using these options, an operator can configure multi-homed nodes
   where other means of route configuration may be impractical.