Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 14:37:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Multicast Address Scopes
        Author          : Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-03

Abstract:
   This document updates the definitions of IPv6 multicast scopes.  This
   document updates RFC 4007 and RFC 4291

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/