Subject: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6935 (4006)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 03:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6935,
"IPv6 and UDP Checksums for Tunneled Packets".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6935&eid=4006

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Andreas Cudok <[email-masked]>

Section: 5

Original Text
-------------
Middleboxes supporting IPv6 MUST follow requirements 9, 10, and 11
of the usage requirements specified in Section 5 of "Applicability
Statement for the Use of IPv6 UDP Datagrams with Zero Checksums"
[RFC6936].

Corrected Text
--------------
Middleboxes supporting IPv6 MUST follow requirements 8, 9, and 10
of the usage requirements specified in Section 5 of "Applicability
Statement for the Use of IPv6 UDP Datagrams with Zero Checksums"
[RFC6936].

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6935 (draft-ietf-6man-udpchecksums-08)
--------------------------------------
Title               : IPv6 and UDP Checksums for Tunneled Packets
Publication Date    : April 2013
Author(s)           : M. Eubanks, P. Chimento, M. Westerlund
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IPv6 Maintenance
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Ole Troan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:06:16 +0200

I believe this errata should be verified.

cheers,
Ole