Subject: 6MAN document status

From: Ole Troan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:12:11 -0400

Document state from https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/6man/documents/

RFC-Editor:
  draft-ietf-6man-multicast-scopes-07 - IPv6 Multicast Address Scopes

IESG:
  draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-07 - Updates to the IPv6 Multicast Addressing Architecture

In Working Group Last call:
  draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-03 - Packet loss resiliency for Router Solicitations (Open issues)
  draft-ietf-6man-why64-01 - Analysis of the 64-bit Boundary in IPv6 Addressing (Awaiting reviewers)
  draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-06 - Enhanced Duplicate Address Detection (Awaiting chair action)

Working group documents:
  draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-00 - Recommendation on Stable IPv6 Interface Identifiers (expires soon)
  draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-01 - Privacy Considerations for IPv6 Address Generation Mechanisms
  draft-ietf-6man-predictable-fragment-id-01 - Security Implications of Predictable Fragment Identification Values

* For all of these I believe we are awaiting new revisions from the authors after the discussions in London/Berlin.

Drafts for which authors have requested adoption:
  draft-boucadair-6man-prefix-routing-reco - IPv6 Prefix Length Recommendation for Routing Protocols
  draft-halpern-6man-nd-pre-resolve-addr-00 - Triggering ND Address Resolution on Receiving DAD-NS

In addition we have about 19 Active Drafts with -6man- in the file name.

Best regards,
Ole