Subject: Transmission and Processing of IPv6 Options (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-00.txt)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 22:04:24 -0300

Folks,

We have published a new I-D entitled "Transmission and Processing of
IPv6 Options". It is meant to complement RFC7045.

The I-D is available at:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-00.txt>

Any comments will be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando (and co-authors)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-00.txt
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 17:55:22 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Will(Shucheng) Liu <[email-masked]>, Shucheng LIU (Will)
<[email-masked]>, Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>, Ron
Bonica <[email-masked]>, Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>,
Ronald P. Bonica <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit
Revision:	00
Title:		Transmission and Processing of IPv6 Options
Document date:	2014-08-28
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-00

Abstract:
   Various IPv6 options have been standardized since the core IPv6
   standard was first published.  This document updates RFC 2460 to
   clarify how nodes should deal with such IPv6 options and with any
   options that are defined in the future.  It complements [RFC7045],
   which offers a similar clarification regarding IPv6 Extension
   Headers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat