Subject: Re: Detailed review of "Analysis of the 64-bit Boundary in IPv6 Addressing"

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 08:40:29 -0400

Earlier, Mark ZZZ Smith suggested:
> - change 'done' to 'completed' (or 'complete' - both sound right,
> so I'm not sure which is better)

Having lived IPv6 for 20 years now, I don't think that "complete'
or 'completed' is really historically accurate.  My sense is
that 'done' in this document should more have the meaning of 
'perform' or 'undertaken', rather than 'complete', if we're
trying to be historically accurate.

So, if 'done' is too ambiguous, I'd suggest s/done/undertaken/
as a more accurate description of the sequencing and history.

Yours,

Ran

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 08:43:26 -0400

I agree with Tim Chown's comments to the IPv6 list from earlier today,
including but not limited to the need for a new subsection 4.6 on 
"DAD Issues".

Yours,

Ran