Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:30:35 -0500

Hi all,

We revised the draft based on the consensus reached in IETF 93 in Prague.
Please check.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview
Revision:       08
Title:          Source Address Dependent Routing and Source Address
Selection for IPv6 Hosts: Problem Space Overview
Document date:  2015-08-17
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          15
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08

Abstract:
   This document presents the source address dependent routing (SADR)
   problem space from the host perspective.  Both multihomed hosts and
   hosts with multiple interfaces are considered.  Several network
   architectures are presented to illustrate why source address
   selection and next hop resolution in view of source address dependent
   routing is needed.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat