Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 00:17:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Options for DNS Configuration
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Soohong Daniel Park
                          Luc Beloeil
                          Syam Madanapalli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies IPv6 Router Advertisement options to allow
   IPv6 routers to advertise a list of DNS recursive server addresses
   and a DNS Search List to IPv6 hosts.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6106 and allows a higher default value of
   the lifetime of the RA DNS options to avoid the frequent expiry of
   the options on links with a relatively high rate of packet loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/