Subject: Fwd: [ippm] IPPM WGLC of draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 08:00:42 -0500

All,
     The IPPM WG has a draft in WG Last Call that should be of interest
to the 6MAN WG. Please provide any comments on the draft on the IPPM
mailing list.

Regards,
Brian

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [ippm] IPPM WGLC of draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 18:35:32 -0500
From: Bill Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: IPPM Chairs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear IPPM WG participants:

WG last call on draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option begins today, and will
conclude Friday, March 18, 2016. Please send any comments (including
"I've read it and it's good" :) ) to the [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> list.

For reference, draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option/
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option/>

Abstract

   To assess performance problems,  measurements based on optional
   sequence numbers and timing may be embedded in each packet.  Such
   measurements may be interpreted in real-time or after the fact. An
   implementation of the existing IPv6 Destination Options extension
   header, the Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM) Destination
   Options extension header as well as the field limits, calculations,
   and usage of the PDM in measurement are included in this document.

Thanks,

Bill Cerveny
IPPM WG co-chair