Subject: Summary of changes in draft-ietf-6man-rdnss-rfc6106bis

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 00:04:05 +0200

Folks,

Since WGLC, the document was revised 8 times (-06 through -14) to
address the comments received. These are the summary of the changes:

* The document contained text that was really implementation-dependent,
such as details that would apply if this spec was implemented in e.g.
kernel vs. user-space. This was removed.

* The bis document document was written with quite some text referencing
what RFC6106 had standardized, sounding awkward in such parts. This has
been fixed.

* "Lifetime" values were specified as to be applied from the moment that
packet was sent as opposed to the moment the packets were received. This
was changed accordingly.

* The "Security Considerations" section was modified such that SEND is
not "RECOMMENDED" anymore (RFC2119-wise)

* A number of miscellaneous edits to improve readability.

This document is ready to be shipped for publication.

Thanks to all that provided comments and helped improve the quality of
the document, and to the authors for working on the document to address
the comments.

Fernando
(as document shepherd)

-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492