Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-deprecate-atomfrag-generation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:39:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : Generation of IPv6 Atomic Fragments Considered Harmful
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-deprecate-atomfrag-generation-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses the security implications of the generation
   of IPv6 atomic fragments and a number of interoperability issues
   associated with IPv6 atomic fragments, and concludes that the
   aforementioned functionality is undesirable, thus documenting the
   motivation for removing this functionality in the revision of the
   core IPv6 protocol specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-deprecate-atomfrag-generation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-deprecate-atomfrag-generation-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-deprecate-atomfrag-generation-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/