Subject: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-16: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 04:05:44 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-default-iids/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor editorial comment:

OLD:
   Stable address:
      An address that does not vary over time within the same network
      (as defined in [RFC7721]).

NEW:
   Stable address:
      An address that does not vary over time within the same network
      (consistent with [RFC7721]).

Justification: This is not the exact same definition.