Subject: 6man w.g. last call for <draft-ietf-6man-maxra-01>

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 17:15:23 +0200

This message starts a two week 6MAN Working Group Last Call on advancing:

     Title           : Support for adjustable maximum router lifetimes per-link
     Authors         : S. Krishnan
                       J. Korhonen
                       S. Chakrabarti
                       E. Nordmark
                       A. Yourtchenko
     Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-maxra-01
     Pages           : 6
     Date            : July 8, 2016

     https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-maxra-01

as a Proposed Standard.  Substantive comments and statements of support
for publishing this document should be directed to the mailing list.
Editorial suggestions can be sent to the authors.  This last call will
end on 11 January 2017.

We also need two people to volunteer to do a detailed reviews, and a
volunteer to be the document Shepard.

Thanks,
Bob & Ole