Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:07:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Version 6 Addressing Architecture
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Stephen E. Deering <>
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-01-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines the addressing architecture of the IP
   Version 6 (IPv6) protocol.  The document includes the IPv6 addressing
   model, text representations of IPv6 addresses, definition of IPv6
   unicast addresses, anycast addresses, and multicast addresses, and an
   IPv6 node's required addresses.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4291, "IP Version 6 Addressing
   Architecture".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/