Subject: IPv6 address usage recommendations (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-01.txt)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 01:35:15 -0300

Folks,

FYI:
<https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-01.txt>

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Our plan is to publish yeat another rev soon, hopefully before the I-D
submission cut-off.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Fernando (and co-authors)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-01.txt
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 03:48:19 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>, Madeleine Garcia Corbo
<[email-masked]>, Madelen Corbo
<[email-masked]>, Guillermo Gont <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations
Revision:	01
Title:		IPv6 Address Usage Recommendations
Document date:	2017-02-28
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-01

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the security and privacy implications of IPv6
   addresses based on a number of properties such as address scope,
   stability, and usage type.  It analyzes what properties are desirable
   for some popular scenarios, and provides advice regarding the
   configuration and usage of such addresses.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat