Subject: Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 12:31:43 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please have a look at the changes suggested in Peter's Gen-ART review:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08-genart-lc-yee-2017-02-28/

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 13:57:21 -0700

Alissa,

Thanks.

> On Apr 12, 2017, at 12:31 PM, Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

The majority of the specific editorial changes were made in the -09 version.  I will leave the spelling of “en-route” and “behaviour” to the RFC Editor.

Thanks,
Bob

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:59:08 -0400

> On Apr 12, 2017, at 4:57 PM, Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Alissa,
> 
> Thanks.
> 

Thanks, wasn’t sure if those were missed or applied selectively.
Alissa