Subject: Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 06:28:31 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-09: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to see an updated security considerations section
specific to IPv6 and have the opportunity to review that prior to
publication of this draft.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with the SecDir reviewer that the text should not be limited to
privacy.

s/exposure of private information/exposure of confidential information/