Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 05:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Node Requirements
        Authors         : Tim Chown
                          John Loughney
                          Timothy Winters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
   that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and situations.
   Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6 to function
   well and interoperate in a large number of situations and
   deployments.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6434, and in turn RFC 4294.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 14:03:08 +0100

Hi,

Note that this draft version is purely a re-badging of the draft name after its WG adoption.

We’ll be working on an update of the text in the next couple of weeks, taking on board comments from IETF98 and on the list.

All comments are of course welcome at any time.

Best wishes,
Tim

> On 2 May 2017, at 13:28, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt