Subject: Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-maxra-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 11:29:01 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-maxra-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-maxra/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I like what the document does, but it could really really do with a good
editing pass; I've sent some nits / comments to Suresh off-list. Some bits I
was unable to parse, but I trust Suresh to fix them.

I'm a bit surprised it doesn't mention RFC7772 - it feels very related to me,
but I may just be wrong!