Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 09:51:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Node Requirements
        Authors         : Tim Chown
                          John Loughney
                          Timothy Winters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
   that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and situations.
   Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6 to function
   well and interoperate in a large number of situations and
   deployments.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6434, and in turn RFC 4294.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-rfc6434-bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Timothy Winters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 12:56:41 -0400

This version has the IPv6 Router Requirements references removed.   This
resolves all the current outstanding issues.

~Tim

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12:51 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>

-- 

Now offering testing for SDN applications and controllers in our SDN switch
test bed. Learn more today http://bit.ly/SDN_IOLPR

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:02:40 +0000

Tim,

Great!

We will start work on advancing it to the IESG.

Thanks,
Bob

> On Mar 20, 2018, at 4:56 PM, Timothy Winters <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> This version has the IPv6 Router Requirements references removed.   This resolves all the current outstanding issues.
> 
> ~Tim
> 
> Now offering testing for SDN applications and controllers in our SDN switch test bed. Learn more today http://bit.ly/SDN_IOLPR
>