Subject: RFC4941bis

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 04:55:06 +0100

Folks,

Based on the comments on the last 6man meeting, we have done the following:

1) We have asked the RFC Editor the xml source for RFC4941, applied the
minimum changes to publish it as an I-D, and posted it as:
<https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-fgont-6man-rfc4941bis-00.txt>

2) We subsequently applied all the corresponding changes to arrive to
something similar to what we had in draft-gont-6man-rfc4941bis-00
(please note the slight difference in the filename), presented at the
last 6man meeting.

The resulting document is available at:
<https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-fgont-6man-rfc4941bis-01.txt>

The diff between the RFC4941 and our rfc4941bis is available at:
<https://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-fgont-6man-rfc4941bis-00.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-fgont-6man-rfc4941bis-01.txt>

Note: we have also added the verified errata for RFC4941 (which we had
not yet incorporated in the version presented at the last 6man meeting).

Your comments will be very appreciated!

Thanks!

Best regards,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492