Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:20:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement IPv6-Only Flag
        Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement Flag to indicate to
   hosts that the administrator has configured the router to advertise
   that the link is IPv6-Only.  This document updates RFC5175.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/