Subject: New version of <draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01.txt> published

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 20:36:30 -0700

Hi,

We published a new version of draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01.txt.  The changes, based on recent list discussion, are:

      *  Added text to section 4 that defines what IPv6-Only includes to
         clarify that only other version of the Internet protocol are in
         scope.
      *  Added clarification if the lifetime of all routers expire.
      *  Editorial changes.

Please review, links below.

Bob & Brian

p.s. The diff and html version don’t seem to be available at the moment.  I have notified the secretariat.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

———--------------

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01.txt
Date: June 30, 2018 at 8:20:31 PM PDT
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

       Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement IPv6-Only Flag
       Authors         : Robert M. Hinden
                         Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2018-06-30

Abstract:
  This document specifies a Router Advertisement Flag to indicate to
  hosts that the administrator has configured the router to advertise
  that the link is IPv6-Only.  This document updates RFC5175.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ipv6only-flag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/