Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-qin-6man-nb-option-03.txt

From: Charles Qin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:13:13 +0800

Folks,

We submit a draft to define a new RA option for network boot, please review
and comment, thanks a lot.

-Q

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 8:18 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-qin-6man-nb-option-03.txt
To: Yongqing Xi <[email-masked]>, Jacni Qin <[email-masked]>,
Wei Xu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-qin-6man-nb-option-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Chao Qin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-qin-6man-nb-option
Revision:       03
Title:          IPv6 Router Advertisement Option for Network Boot
Document date:  2019-02-20
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-6man-nb-option-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-6man-nb-option/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-6man-nb-option-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qin-6man-nb-option
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qin-6man-nb-option-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IPv6 Router Advertisement (RA) option
   (called "Boot File URL option") to allow IPv6 routers to advertise
   configuration information for booting a node from the network.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Cheers,
-Q