Subject: New Version Notification for draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-01.txt

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 02:37:31 +0000

Dear all, 

We have updated the following draft. Your review and comments are welcomed. Thank you!
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit/

Kind Regards, 
Shuping 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2019 10:11 PM
To: Pengshuping (Peng Shuping) <[email-masked]>; Lizhenbin <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Shuping Peng and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit
Revision:	01
Title:		IPv6 Encapsulation for SFC and IFIT
Document date:	2019-07-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		11

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) and In-situ Flow Information
   Telemetry (IFIT) are important path services along with the packets.
   In order to support these services, several encapsulations have been
   defined.  The document analyzes the problems of these encapsulations
   in the IPv6 scenario and proposes the possible optimized
   encapsulation for IPv6.