Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-kline-6man-pmo-00.txt

From: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 15:53:11 -0700

I tried to get some text down about a Path MTU Option before the draft
cutoff deadline.

If there's interest and available time, I can prep a couple of slides for
Montreal.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 at 15:50
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-kline-6man-pmo-00.txt
To: Erik Kline <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-kline-6man-pmo-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Kline and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-kline-6man-pmo
Revision:       00
Title:          IPv6 Path MTU Option
Document date:  2019-07-08
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kline-6man-pmo-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kline-6man-pmo/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kline-6man-pmo-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kline-6man-pmo

Abstract:
   This document describes an IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) Path MTU
   Option (PMO) for inclusion in Router Advertisements (RAs).  This
   allows some environments greater flexibility to support, for example,
   a higher MTU for on-link or intra-administrative-domain
   communications than for broader Internet communications.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat