Subject: Unprocessed errata for RFC4941

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 05:40:55 -0300

Folks,

While working on RFC4941bis, I went through the errata. Some errata are
still in the "reported" state. This is what I suggest for them:

* Errata 4763 (https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid4763):

Change status to "Verified"

* Errata 5182 (https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5182):

Change status to "rejected", on the basis "The issue raised goes beyond
a fix via the errata system. This should be raised in the appropriate
working group within the IETF." (same as
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid4594).

This would leave us with a clean slate.

Thanks,
-- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 07:59:56 +1300

> Change status to "Verified"

Agreed

> https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid4594).

Agreed.

   Brian