Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-07.txt> (Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 06:50:27 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the IPv6 Maintenance WG (6man) to
consider the following document: - 'Discovering PREF64 in Router
Advertisements'
  <draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-07.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-11-27. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a Neighbor Discovery option to be used in
   Router Advertisements to communicate NAT64 prefixes to hosts.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.