Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 09:27:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) in Segment Routing Networks with IPv6 Data plane (SRv6)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-06-12

Abstract:
   This document describes how the existing IPv6 OAM mechanisms can be
   used in an SRv6 network.  The document also introduces enhancements
   for controller-based OAM mechanisms for SRv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/