Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:34:53 -0700

Hello,

I've posted a new version of "Attribution Option for Extension Header
Insertion".

As I mentioned in 6man meeting of IETF108, i would like to request
this be taken up as a working group item.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 3:27 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib
Revision:       02
Title:          Attribution Option for Extension Header Insertion
Document date:  2020-08-24
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an "attribution option" that provides
   attribution for IPv6 extension headers, Hop-by-Hop options, or
   Destination options that are inserted by intermediate nodes in the
   delivery path of a packet.  The purpose of this option is twofold:
   first it identifies the extension headers or options that have been
   inserted, secondly it attributes the inserted extension headers or
   options to the node responsible for inserting them.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat