Subject: Warren Kumari's Yes on draft-ietf-6man-grand-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 13:22:31 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-grand-05: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-grand/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! Best thing since sliced bread.

(Full disclosure: I was very supportive of this when the issue was raised in
V6OPS, and strongly suggested that Jen take it to 6MAN, and offered to help
author, etc. I considered balloting Recuse, but seeing as I mainly contributed
cheerleading, I figured a Yes would do instead).