Subject: Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 09:47:09 -0700

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-spring-srv6-oam/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing the TSVART comments (and to Magnus for the review) and
my DISCUSS.

I see that some of the contributors are in common, but this would appear to
have substantial overlap with
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export/.