Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:13:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Application of the Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-06-22

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Alternate Marking Method can be used
   as a passive performance measurement tool in an IPv6 domain.  It
   defines a new Extension Header Option to encode Alternate Marking
   information in both the Hop-by-Hop Options Header and Destination
   Options Header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Giuseppe Fioccola <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 18:26:51 +0000

Dear Stewart, Christopher, Yoshi, All,
Please note that I just submitted a new version of the draft. It has been thoroughly reviewed to address the comments received during the Last Call.

Your inputs are always welcome.

Regards,

Giuseppe 

-----Original Message-----
From: ipv6 <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 8:13 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-07.txt

Abstract:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------