Subject: Agenda request for RFC6874bis

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:54:14 +1200

Since there seems to be some interest, we'd like an agenda slot for
draft-carpenter-6man-rfc6874bis at IETF 111. We'll update it once
before the I-D cutoff on July 12.

Special request: put this in the second half of the meeting, 
because otherwise I'll have to get up too early.

Regards
   Brian & Bob (co-authors)

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 09:29:43 -0400

> because otherwise I'll have to get up too early.

I want to suggest that you consider presenting at httpbis as well.
(not meeting at IETF111, but seemingly to have regular virtual interim
meetings)
Maybe even webtrans.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 09:21:44 +1200

> (not meeting at IETF111, but seemingly to have regular virtual interim

We've been advised to take it to DISPATCH to reach the ART area.

   Brian