Subject: New Internet-Draft

From: Dan Zigmond <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:36:15 -0800

Sorry for the long delay, but here is our latest version of the IP over
NABTS Internet-Draft.  We had to wait until the last IETF meeting ended
because we missed the cut-off for submissions before that meeting, but now
we can move ahead and take this to IETF last call.

I believe all the changes in here are editorial, and mostly prompted by our
Area Directors requests.  I also made a quick pass through the document to
try to ensure that the language was clear, and that we had all the correct
formatting for submission as an RFC.

This has not yet been posted on the IETF Web site, but should be soon.
Please take a moment to review it if you can, and I will ask for it to be
sent to last call as soon as I can so we can close the books on this one and
move on to WST.

	Dan

---------------------------------------------------
Dan Zigmond
Senior Manager, Interactive Television Technology
WebTV Networks, Inc.
[email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------
 <<draft-ietf-ipvbi-nabts-02.txt>>