Subject: FREE Weight Loss Supplement Sample

From: "Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:31:42 -0500

Thermo-Lift TM 

Reaching a plateau in your weight loss program can be one of the more

frustrating aspects of dieting. You have exercised and changed your
eating 
habits, but still your body continues to fight your quest to lose
those
last few pounds. Thermo-Lift was designed to aid in breaking that fat
loss
barrier  and to help you maintain the body weight you desire.*

For your FREE three day trial pack
call today! 410-692-9900 X 1005

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure
or
prevent disease.

            ===================================================
            *                   REMOVE AT:                    *
            *    mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove    *
            ===================================================