Subject: Introducing The Best Non-Surgical Liposuction Alternative!

From: "Trent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:47:17 -0500

Re: The Best Non-Surgical Liposuction Alternative!

Developed by a team of husband/wife Anti-Obesity and Anti-Aging
Medicine 
M.D. Research physicians, this is a powerful three part topical gel
product
that is helping many win the "Battle of the Bulge". The gels are
applied 
directly/locally to the most common fat prone areas of the body.
Results 
have been phenomenol. Here is just one of the many testimonials we
have on 
file regarding this gel product:

"I am a small woman who just turned 50 years old. I have certain
areas on
my body where I could not lose the inches as I used to when I was
younger. I 
lost 81/2 (eight and half) inches total in 24Hours with your topical
gels.
I  will continue using this forever. It's absolutely amazing! I lost
the
inches  in the areas I wanted. Thank You".
~ L.K.M - Business Entrepreneur.

All the details about this amazing  gel product for fast elimination
of  
unsightly puckers of cellulite, is available in a ten page info
document, 
which you can access by calling this 24Hour Fax-On-Demand number from
any 
fax machine: 716-420-6542.

If you do not have access to a fax machine, or if for some reason
your fax 
machine can send faxes but cannot receive, then, either go to your 
nearest/local print shop and use their fax machine to access this
important
info. Or, fax your request for more info to 978-334-8039. Or, call
this
24hr  voice message line: 918-748-3701.

When you call or send a fax requesting more info, leave either your
fax 
number or your email address. If leaving your email address on the 
voicemail, please spell out any unusual names slowly and clearly. If 
requesting info by fax, please write out your email address and or
fax 
number LEGIBLY, (best to type it out). It is a good idea to leave
your
phone  number as well, in case we need to call you back to verify
your email 
address etc. However, don't bank on us calling you back. Usually, the

response to our ads, is "huge" and we normally won't have the time to
call 
people back to verify illegibly written email addresses or email
addresses 
or fax numbers that are not clear on the voicemail line.

*****************************************************************
Please Remove at:  mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*****************************************************************