Subject: ADV: Ground Floor Stock Investment Opportunity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:54:24

To be removed from our mailing list please visit
http://216.33.20.4/yt/clucinfo/remove.html or call
toll-free 888-323-0519.

Growth-Stocks' December Stock Profile.

Dippy Foods, Inc.
OTCBB Trading Symbol: DPPI
Recent Share Price: $0.40
Shares Outstanding: 15,000,000
Shares in Float: 7,000,000

**** News Flash 10/13/99 ****

Dippy Foods to Supply Nachos for 3COM Park

Dippy Foods, Inc. is pleased to announce it
has received its first order from stadium food
supplier, Volume Services America to provide its
fresh, pre-packaged nacho, cheese and salsa meals
called "Dippers" to 3COM Park in San Francisco,
CA. Dippy Foods will initially supply 5,000 nacho
meals to be sold on beer carts at San Francisco
49ers football games. The Company anticipates
that they will supply the nacho meals at baseball
and football games next year.

*****************************

Please visit http://216.33.20.4/yt/clucinfo
for full details.

Do you remember when you went to school?  Those were
the days.  No real care in your life except if the cute
boy or girl in class liked you.  Well actually you did
have one care, whether Mom was going to let you bring a
breakfast or lunch to school OR if you were going to
have to brave the cafeteria.  You probably still shudder
thinking about that food and the people that served it.
Maybe you have nightmares thinking you're back in school
and that you are forced to eat cafeteria food.  It is
kind of scary.  Well now all that will go away with
Dippy Foods.

Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTCBB: DPPI) creates and distributes
fresh, nutritious prepackaged lunch products that have
been tailored to target the US school foodservice market
under the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program (NSBLP)
-- a $16.4 billion market. The luncheon products currently
consist of four "Dipper" products.  All four luncheon
products, when combined with a milk serving, meet the FDA
nutritional requirements for all four food groups -- bread,
protein, dairy and fruits and vegetables -- and provide over
50% of the FDA's daily nutritional requirements.  Currently,
under the USDA School Breakfast and Lunch Program, over
94,000 schools provide USDA subsidized or free lunch to
over 27.5 million children daily. Sixty-nine thousand of
these schools currently provide USDA subsidized or free
breakfast to over 6.5 million children. The number of
children receiving breakfast under the USDA program is
expected to more than double by 2002. The USDA provides
schools $1.99 for each lunch served and $1.19 for each
breakfast served. DPPI currently provides a fun-to-eat lunch
product that provides 50% of the FDA's daily nutritional
requirements and requires no preparation, refrigeration or
heating. Each meal is pre-package in recyclable trays (to
meet the new recycling requirements) as a single serving with
a shelf life of sixty days -- all for $1.00 per serving.
Dippy Foods has no competition other than schools that (1)
purchase raw goods and produce cafeteria style meals or, (2)
purchase frozen prepared meals that require freezer storage,
heating and other preparation prior to serving and often cost
more than budget allowances. With the average age of a school
kitchen being 27 years, It would be more cost effective to use
"Dippers" than update these kitchens to the ever-changing
kitchen standards.

In June Dippy Foods completed the co-branding agreement with
ConAgra Grocery Products Co. DPPI will use ConAgra Grocery's
nationally recognized named products, including Peter Pan
Peanut Butter, Rosarita Salsa, and Knott's Berry Farm fruit
filling in their Dippers product line of prepackaged school
lunches. Dippers' new product label will incorporate the brand
logos of these products.  

Dippy Foods was incorporated in May 1997, became a public
company in September 1998 and anticipates reporting a break-
even year December 1999.  DPPI currently provides luncheon
products to five Orange County school districts and 25
additional school districts located from Oakland to Carlsbad.
California alone serves 7 million meals every school day,
(representing 12% of the US market) or spends a minimum of
$3.7 billion dollars a year. The company's goal for 1999 and
into early 2000 is to meet current production capacity of
500,000 meals per month, which would provide a gross profit
margin of between 18 -- 22%. The goal for 2000 is to produce
1.5 million meals per month and attain a gross profit margin
of between 28 -- 35% percent.  Conservative estimates suggest
that the company should report approximately $50 million in
revenue by 2005. These numbers could change dramatically if
the company is awarded some of the bids they are working on
or some of the pilot sites turn into standing product orders.
Dippy is currently in the development phase of a new
breakfast-cereal line and an after school snack. These new
products have a December 1999 launch date. The company is
also working with a club store retailer to promote its Nacho
Dippers for the company's first retail application.  Dippy is
developing its first region to encompass Arizona, Nevada,
Washington, Oregon, Texas, New Mexico and California. This
represents 44 key prospects that could account for 85% of the
companies projected revenues over the next two years. To
maintain order and production flow Dippy Foods' management
team is evaluating additional food preparation companies with
plans to have new production facilities up and running by
December 1999 with the ultimate goal being the construction
or acquisition of its own production facilities. 

33 million free meals nationwide are being served daily and
over 3 million free meals in California schools alone.  Over
64 million dollars a day is spent by the U.S. government in
the free school lunch and breakfast program.  12 billion
dollars annually is spent to subsidize meals in United States
schools alone.  60 million dollars a year equals less than 1%
of the market share in the free school lunch and breakfast
program.

Imagine your children actually wanting to eat school food.
Most parents dream about it.  Dippy Foods could change the way
school breakfasts and lunches are served.  Now, late at night,
instead of preparing your children's next day breakfast and
lunch, you can spend time doing something that you want to do.

Once again, please visit http://216.33.20.4/yt/clucinfo
for full details.

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by Growth-Stocks, an electronic
newsletter paid by the issuer for publishing the information
contained in this report. Rubicon Capital Corporation has paid a
consideration of 32,000 free trading shares of common stock of
Dippy Foods, Inc. to Growth-Stocks as payment for the publication
of the information contained in this report. Growth-Stocks and
its affiliates have agreed not to sell the common stock received
as payment for its services until October 22, 1999, which date is
15 days from the initial dissemination of this report. After such
date, Growth-Stocks may sell such shares. Because Growth-Stocks
is paid for its services, there is an inherent conflict of
interest in Growth-Stocks' statements and opinions and such
statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. The
information contained in this publication is for informational
purposes only, and not to be construed as an offer to sell or
solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Please be advised
that Dippy Foods, Inc. is not offering securities for sale to
persons in California or Minnesota. Growth-Stocks makes no
representation or warrant relating to the validity of the facts
presented nor does Growth-Stocks represent or warrant that all
material facts necessary to make an investment decision are
presented above. All statements of opinions are those of Growth-
Stocks. Growth-Stocks relies exclusively on information gathered
from public filings on featured companies, as well as, in certain
circumstances, interviews conducted by Growth-Stocks of management
of featured companies. Investors should not rely solely on the
information contained in this publication. Rather, investors
should use the information contained in this publication as a
starting point for conducting additional research on the featured
companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own
opinion regarding the featured companies. Factual statements
contained in this publication are made as of the date stated and
they are subject to change without notice. Growth-Stocks is not a
registered investment adviser, broker or a dealer. Investment in
the companies reviewed is speculative and extremely high-risk and
may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in
Dippy Foods, Inc. Projections of future financial results are
provided solely by Dippy Foods, Inc. No assurances are given that
Dippy Foods, Inc. will achieve said projections. This publication
contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risk and
uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from
those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These forward-
looking statements represent the judgment of Dippy Foods, Inc. as
of the date of this publication. The Company disclaims any intent
or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.