Subject: Free information regarding your "Y2K" financial future.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 00:01:34 -0800 (PST)

________________________________________________________  
 Recently, I came across an amazing and enlightening video, featuring
Financial Guru, Brad Tedeschi. Mr. Tedeschi has helped over 400
millionaire clients, including 50 from Microsoft! Mr. Tedeschi's client
list was a virtual who's who of American Success. 

Now, you can own this eye opening videotape, for free, where Mr. Tedeschi will explain how you can be part of an amazing and very successful new company that Mr.Tedeschi runs. Now is the time to stop procrastinating, and secure your financial future. 
                                                                                                                              
Tape supplies are limited so order NOW!! Simply call my 24-hour
video-order voice mail in California at 707-429-6470 and leave your name, address and phone number. I must call you to verify the order, so that the tapes are not wasted, so make sure to give your AREA CODE AND PHONE NUMBER, as well as your address. I will ship your information package ASAP, so call now!!

BEFORE YOU ORDER THE INFORMATION, PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW:

1. If I showed you an opportunity, where many people from all over
 America are making a couple thousand dollars a week, or more, in their
 spare time, would you be interested? 

2. Will you commit to watching or listening to our tape within ONE DAY of
 receiving it? 

3. Do you have an open mind and the ability to make decisions on your own,
without listening to negative comments from other people who have not
seen our video? 

If you answer YES to all three questions, you really should order the
tape. If you can't answer yes to all of the above questions, I thank you
for you time, and please do not order the tape. I only want people who
have a sincere drive for financial freedom, as I do. 
Thank you for your interest.

James

To be removed, you may send e-mail to: [email-masked] with 
the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.