Subject: ADV: Growth Stocks 2000 April Profile

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 00:18:05

Hello and welcome to the GrowthStocks2000 Newsletter, if you no longer wish to receive 
our Free Newsletter please visit http://www.growthstocks2000.com/remove.html

GrowthStocks2000's April Stock Profile.

OTCBB Trading Symbol: FECC
Shares Outstanding:   18.2 Mil
Est. Shares in Float: 6 Mil
52 Week Price Range:  $5.88-34
Recent Stock Price:   $19.50

Visit http://www.growthstocks2000.com for full details.

A "FIRST" IN GLOBAL E-COM

The Internet is growing at a staggering speed.  Everywhere you look, someone else is 
opening a new website to accommodate the growing demands of the entire world.  The 
Internet is massive in the United States.  Outside the U.S. the Internet is still at 
its infancy.  The Internet will grow larger in foreign countries than it will in the 
United States over the next 20 years.  How foreign businesses will compete with the 
U.S. remains to be seen.  The first step is how they will conduct e-commerce. 

According to Goldman Sachs, the e-commerce industry is expected to reach over US $1.1 
trillion by 2002, with the most dramatic growth occurring outside North America. 

First Ecom.com Inc. (OTC BB: FECC) has pioneered the development of an electronic 
payment processing system for financial institutions worldwide - a multi billion 
dollar, high-growth industry.

Once again, please visit http://www.growthstocks2000.com

An extensive report on First Ecom.com, currently in development by a European research 
group suggests that with strategic partnerships in place and a growing list of 
world-scale clients, First Ecom.com has the potential for exponential growth and is 
poised to dominate this sector.

For a FREE INVESTOR CARE PACKAGE, please click here:
http://www.growthstocks2000.com

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by GrowthStocks2000, an electronic newsletter paid by 
the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Pacific Capital 
Management, Inc. has paid a consideration of 1,200 free trading shares of common stock 
of First Ecom.com, Inc. to GrowthStocks2000 as payment for the publication of the 
information contained in this report. GrowthStocks2000 and its affiliates have agreed 
not to sell the common stock received as payment for its services until April 10, 
2000, which date is 15 days from the initial dissemination of this report. After such 
date, GrowthStocks2000 may sell such shares in spite of any historical, current or 
future report or information conveyed about such securities. Because GrowthStocks2000 
is paid for its services, there is an inherent conflict of interest in 
GrowthStocks2000's statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be 
considered independent. The information contained in this publication is for 
informational purposes only, and not to be construed as an offer to sell or 
solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Please be advised that First Ecom.com, 
Inc. is not offering securities for sale to persons in California or Minnesota. 
GrowthStocks2000 makes no representation or warranty relating to the validity of the 
facts presented nor does GrowthStocks2000 represent or warrant that all material facts 
necessary to make an investment decision are presented above. All statements of 
opinions are those of GrowthStocks2000. GrowthStocks2000 relies exclusively on 
information gathered from public filings on featured companies, as well as, in certain 
circumstances, interviews conducted by GrowthStocks2000 of management of featured 
companies. Investors should not rely solely on the information contained in this 
publication. Rather, investors should use the information contained in this 
publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the featured 
companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion regarding the 
featured companies. Factual statements contained in this publication are made as of 
the date stated and they are subject to change without notice. GrowthStocks2000 is not 
a registered investment adviser, broker or a dealer. Investment in the companies 
reviewed is speculative and extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or 
all of any investment made in First Ecom.com, Inc. Projections of future financial 
results are provided solely by First Ecom.com, Inc. No assurances are given that First 
Ecom.com, Inc. will achieve said projections. This publication contains 
forward-looking statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause 
results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. 
These forward-looking statements represent the judgment of First Ecom.com, Inc. as of 
the date of this publication. The Company disclaims any intent or obligation to update 
these forward-looking statements.