Subject: ADV: Ground Floor Stock Investment Opportunity

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 02:24:48

Hello and Welcome to the Stock-Researcher.Com Newsletter.  To be removed from our 
mailing list please visit http://www.stock-researcher.com/remove.html

Stock-Researcher.Com's June Stock Profile.

Dippy Foods, Inc.
OTCBB Trading Symbol: DPPI
Recent Share Price: $0.53
Shares Outstanding: 15,000,000
Shares in Float: 7,000,000

**** News Flash 05/09/00 ****

Dippy Foods Hits Grand Slam With Qualcomm Stadium

Stadium Reorders Sante Fe Nachos After Successful Opening Day Sales

ANAHEIM, Calif., May 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: DPPI) is 
pleased to announce that Volume Services America, food service provider for Qualcomm 
Stadium, has placed a second order for Santa Fe Nachos after selling out of the first 
order. Qualcomm Stadium, home of the San Diego Padres baseball team and the San Diego 
Chargers NFL football team, has added the Sante Fe Nachos to its concession stands and 
portable kiosks.

Dippy Foods Inc. is also pleased to announce two additional orders through Volume 
Services America for its Sante Fe Nachos for Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, 
CA and Glen Helen Blockbuster Amphitheater in San Bernadino, CA.

*****************************

Please visit http://www.stock-researcher.com for full details.

Do you remember when you went to school? Those were the days. No real care in your 
life except if the cute boy or girl in class liked you. Well actually you did have one 
care, whether Mom was going to let you bring a breakfast or lunch to school OR if you 
were going to have to brave the cafeteria. You probably still shudder thinking about 
that food and the people that served it. Maybe you have nightmares thinking you're 
back in school and that you are forced to eat cafeteria food. It is kind of scary. 
Well now all that will go away with Dippy Foods.

Dippy Foods, Inc. (OTCBB: DPPI) creates and distributes fresh, nutritious prepackaged 
lunch products that have been tailored to target the US school foodservice market 
under the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program (NSBLP) -- a $16.4 billion 
market. The luncheon products currently consist of four "Dipper" products. All four 
luncheon products, when combined with a milk serving, meet the FDA nutritional 
requirements for all four food groups -- bread, protein, dairy and fruits and 
vegetables -- and provide over 50% of the FDA's daily nutritional requirements. 
Currently, under the USDA School Breakfast and Lunch Program, over 94,000 schools 
provide USDA subsidized or free lunch to over 27.5 million children daily. Sixty-nine 
thousand of these schools currently provide USDA subsidized or free breakfast to over 
6.5 million children. The number of children receiving breakfast under the USDA 
program is expected to more than double by 2002. The USDA provides schools $1.99 for 
each lunch served and $1.19 for each breakfast served. DPPI currently provides a 
fun-to-eat lunch product that provides 50% of the FDA's daily nutritional requirements 
and requires no preparation, refrigeration or heating. Each meal is pre-package in 
recyclable trays (to meet the new recycling requirements) as a single serving with a 
shelf life of sixty days -- all for $1.00 per serving. Dippy Foods has no competition 
other than schools that (1) purchase raw goods and produce cafeteria style meals or, 
(2) purchase frozen prepared meals that require freezer storage, heating and other 
preparation prior to serving and often cost more than budget allowances. With the 
average age of a school kitchen being 27 years, It would be more cost effective to use 
"Dippers" than update these kitchens to the ever-changing kitchen standards.

In June Dippy Foods completed the co-branding agreement with ConAgra Grocery Products 
Co. DPPI will use ConAgra Grocery's nationally recognized named products, including 
Peter Pan Peanut Butter, Rosarita Salsa, and Knott's Berry Farm fruit filling in their 
Dippers product line of prepackaged school lunches. Dippers' new product label will 
incorporate the brand logos of these products.

Dippy Foods was incorporated in May 1997, became a public company in September 1998 
and anticipates reporting a break-even year December 1999. DPPI currently provides 
luncheon products to five Orange County school districts and 25 additional school 
districts located from Oakland to Carlsbad. California alone serves 7 million meals 
every school day, (representing 12% of the US market) or spends a minimum of $3.7 
billion dollars a year. The company's goal for 1999 and into early 2000 is to meet 
current production capacity of 500,000 meals per month, which would provide a gross 
profit margin of between 18 -- 22%. The goal for 2000 is to produce 1.5 million meals 
per month and attain a gross profit margin of between 28 -- 35% percent. Conservative 
estimates suggest that the company should report approximately $50 million in revenue 
by 2005. These numbers could change dramatically if the company is awarded some of the 
bids they are working on or some of the pilot sites turn into standing product orders. 
Dippy is currently in the development phase of a new breakfast-cereal line and an 
after school snack. These new products have a December 1999 launch date. The company 
is also working with a club store retailer to promote its Nacho Dippers for the 
company's first retail application. Dippy is developing its first region to encompass 
Arizona, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Texas, New Mexico and California. This represents 
44 key prospects that could account for 85% of the companies projected revenues over 
the next two years. To maintain order and production flow Dippy Foods' management team 
is evaluating additional food preparation companies with plans to have new production 
facilities up and running by December 1999 with the ultimate goal being the 
construction or acquisition of its own production facilities.

33 million free meals nationwide are being served daily and over 3 million free meals 
in California schools alone. Over 64 million dollars a day is spent by the U.S. 
government in the free school lunch and breakfast program. 12 billion dollars annually 
is spent to subsidize meals in United States schools alone. 60 million dollars a year 
equals less than 1% of the market share in the free school lunch and breakfast 
program.

Imagine your children actually wanting to eat school food. Most parents dream about 
it. Dippy Foods could change the way school breakfasts and lunches are served. Now, 
late at night, instead of preparing your children's next day breakfast and lunch, you 
can spend time doing something that you want to do.

Once again, please visit http://www.stock-researcher.com for full details.

****** DISCLAIMER ******
This material is being provided by Stock-Researcher.Com, an electronic newsletter paid 
by the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Pacific Capital 
Management, Inc. has paid a consideration of 40,000 free trading shares of common 
stock of Dippy Foods, Inc. to Stock-Researcher.Com as payment for the publication of 
the information contained in this report. Stock-Researcher.Com and its affiliates have 
agreed not to sell the common stock received as payment for its services until June 
27, 2000, which date is 15 days from the initial dissemination of this report. After 
such date, Stock-Researcher.Com may sell such shares in spite of any historical, 
current or future report or information conveyed about such securities. Because 
Stock-Researcher.Com is paid for its services, there is an inherent conflict of 
interest in statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be 
considered independent. The information contained in this publication is for 
informational purposes only, and not to be construed as an offer to sell or 
solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Please be advised that Dippy Foods, Inc. 
is not offering securities for sale to persons in California or Minnesota. 
Stock-Researcher.Com makes no representation or warranty relating to the validity of 
the facts presented nor does Stock-Researcher.Com represent or warrant that all 
material facts necessary to make an investment decision are presented above. All 
statements of opinions are those of Stock-Researcher.Com. Stock-Researcher.Com relies 
exclusively on information gathered from public filings on featured companies, as well 
as, in certain circumstances, interviews conducted by Stock-Researcher.Com of 
management of featured companies. Investors should not rely solely on the information 
contained in this publication. Rather, investors should use the information contained 
in this publication as a starting point for conducting additional research on the 
featured companies in order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion 
regarding the featured companies. Factual statements contained in this publication are 
made as of the date stated and they are subject to change without notice. 
Stock-Researcher.Com is not a registered investment adviser, broker or a dealer. 
Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative and extremely high-risk and may 
result in the loss of some or all of any investment made in Dippy Foods, Inc. 
Projections of future financial results are provided solely by Dippy Foods, Inc. No 
assurances are given that Dippy Foods, Inc. will achieve said projections. This 
publication contains forward-looking statements that are subject to risk and 
uncertainties that could cause results to differ materially from those set forth in 
the forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements represent the 
judgment of Dippy Foods, Inc. as of the date of this publication. The Company 
disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.