Subject: EASY WEIGHT LOSS!!! (8472)

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:00:06 -0400 (EDT)

*****AMAZING MELT AWAY FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES*****

LOSE 30 POUNDS  IN 30 DAYS... GUARANTEED!!!

All Natural Weight-Loss Program, Speeds Up The Metabolism Safely
Rated #1 In Both Categories of SAFETY & EFFECTIVENESS In
(THE USA TODAY)

WE'LL HELP YOU GET THINNER IN WINTER!!!
WE'RE GOING TO HELP YOU LOOK GOOD, FEEL GOOD AND TAKE CONTROL IN 2000

You will be losing by tomorrow!  Don't Wait, visit our web
page below, and join now!

*****************
http://www.geocities.com/easy_meltaway/
*****************

This is the easiest, fastest, and most effective way to lose both
pounds and inches permanently!!!  This weight loss program is
designed specifically to "boost" weight-loss efforts by assisting
body metabolism, and helping the body's ability to manage weight.
A powerful, safe, 30 Day Program.  This is one program you won't
feel starved on.  Complete program for one amazing low price!
Program includes: BONUS AMAZING FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES, 30 DAY - WEIGHT
REDUCTION PLAN, PROGRESS REPORT, AND MUCH MORE!!!

SPECIAL BONUS..."FAT ABSORBERS", AS SEEN ON TV
With every order...AMAZING MELT AWAY FAT ABSORBER CAPSULES with
directions (1 Month Supply,  Absolutely Free ) ...With these capsules
you can eat what you enjoy, without the worry of fat in your diet.
2 to 3 capsules 15 minutes before eating or snack, and the fat will be
absorbed and passed through the body without the digestion of fat into
the body. 

You will be losing by tomorrow!  Don't Wait, visit our web
page below, and join now!

*****************
http://www.geocities.com/easy_meltaway/
*****************

___1 Month Supply $32.95 plus $3.75 S & H, 100 Amazing MegaTrim
     Capsules.

___2 Month Supply $47.95 plus $3.75 S & H, 200 Amazing MegaTrim
     Capsules.  (A $9.95 Savings)!

___3 Month Supply $62.95,  Plus $3.75 S & H, 300 Amazing MegaTrim
     Capsules.  (A $19.90 Savings)!

To Order by postal mail, please send to the below address.
Make payable to MegaTrim.

Ultra Trim 2000  *  4196 Wenz Ct.  Suite C  *  Dayton, Ohio  45405

Order by 24 Hour Fax!!!  (775) 414-7455

*****
Important Credit Card Information! Please Read Below!
 
*     Credit Card Address, City, State and Zip Code, must match
      billing address to be processed. 

CHECK____  MONEYORDER____  VISA____ MASTERCARD____ AmericanExpress___ Debt Card___

Name_______________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Address____________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

___________________________________________________
City,State,Zip(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

___________________________________________________
(Credit Card Number)

Expiration Month_____  Year_____

___________________________________________________
Email Address (Please Write Neat)

****************************************************************
7454