Subject: Hi there

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 00 23:18:37 EST

To be removed from our mailing hit reply.  This is for remove's only. You
will be removed immediately, guaranteed! You must put the word "remove" in the 
subject to be removed.

Do you have a product or service to Advertise?

Direct Email is the most effective and most proven
way to create new business on the Internet.  We 
Can send your ad out to as little as 250,000 or to as many as 
38 million Internet users.  No banners to click on, your ad directly 
in their email box!  We do all the work, you simply create the ad you 
wish to send, and we do the rest.

Our prices are low and competitive.  To receive our informative media kit 
which will include much information including our current prices and specials 
send an email to [email-masked] with the words "more info" in the subject. (You 
cannot and will not be removed using this address, hit reply to be removed). Should you
have any trouble emailing us for more info please call us at 310-967-5278.

NOTE:  The words MORE INFO must be in the subject in order to receive a media
kit.