Subject: Your Web Site #15FD

From: "Jack Sonnay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 07:24:58 -0500

WE MAKE IT EASY & AFFORDABLE TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
!
 
INTERNET (Auction Vendors & Online Mall Stores Too!)
STOREFRONT OR MAIL ORDER MERCHANTS

WE SPECIALIZE IN APPROVING YOU!

APPLY TODAY AND START FOR JUST $9.95!

FREE APPLICATION!!
FREE PROGRAMMING!!

DON'T LOSE ANOTHER SALE!

APPLY TO ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS 
AND CALL (888) 264-9272 

DON'T FORGET TO ASK ABOUT OUR WEB DESIGN AND HOSTING PACKAGE !!!

************************************************************
If you receive this message and have never joined one of our 
email lists you can be removed  by replying to:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
************************************************************