Subject: -An Online Business with True Residual Income!!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 18:31:05 -0800

EARN RESIDUAL INCOME USING THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING SERVICE (*see
footnote)

THIS MAY BE YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE IN "THE GREATEST LEGAL
CREATION
OF WEALTH IN HISTORY!!

ORDER OUR FREE VIDEOTAPE AND 4-PAGE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY WITHOUT OBLIGATION!

CALL 888-277-7691 TODAY!

We are seeking qualified representatives for a new, rapidly-expanding
company* (see footnote), which is owned by a 15-year-old, publicly-traded
corporation that has the highest possible Dunn & Bradstreet rating of
5-A1!!

Almost everyone who is aware of this service's rapid growth has at some
time envisioned themselves using it as a vehicle to build a profitable
business
while working entirely from home!

- Today, only 25% of North
Americans now use this service in their homes.

- However, EIGHTY-FIVE THOUSAND
new
customers use this service daily!

- Its overall use is doubling
every
100 days, and

- Business done using this
service
should reach $300 Billion by 2002!

THIS COMPANY CAN PROVIDE ALL THE RESOURCES AND TOOLS YOU NEED to start
your
own home business TODAY and thus POSITION YOURSELF to take MAXIMAL ADVANTAGE
of
this service's FUTURE EXPONENTIAL GROWTH!!

MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS are needed IMMEDIATELY to market this company's
multiple services throught the United States and Japan. THE MOST SUCCESSFUL
REPRESENTATIVES will be those who TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION by using the
company's
EXTENSIVE RESOURCES AND SUPPORT to build their own businesses. New
representatives should ideally be able to invest at least $500 to $1000 in
startup costs (although anyone can join the company by purchasing a $25 Rep
Kit.)

DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO PARTICIPATE!!

LET US HELP YOU START BUILDING..

CALL TOLL FREE: 1-888-277-7691 TODAY!!

PLEASE NOTE: When you call, you will be prompted to leave your name,
full
mailing address, telephone number, and email address. When you do so, you
will
receive, free of charge or obligation,

1) A 12-MINUTE
VIDEOTAPE
OUTLINING OUR REMARKABLE OPPORTUNITY!

2) A FOUR-PAGE
EXECUTIVE
SUMMARY OF OUR BUSINESS!

CALL 1-888-277-7691 AND REQUEST YOUR FREE MATERIALS TODAY!

FOOTNOTE:

*(Company
policy
prohibits us from either using its proper name or describing its specific
services in this

"first contact" advertisement. These details will become
clear
after reviewing the free materials and speaking with us.)

If you wish to be PERMANENTLY REMOVED from all of our mailing lists,
email
us at:

removemenow@puzzledog.
com

You will then be PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM ALL FUTURE MAILINGS.

THANK
YOU!