Subject: Information You Requested

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:43:01 -0500

Congratulations! On taking a beginning step
in Changing your life.

Hi, my name is Dave. You were referred to me as someone who
was ready for a financial CHANGE, so let me get to the point.
I assure you your time will not be wasted.

Do you ever wonder how the rich keep getting richer? Do you 
ever wonder if THEY pay taxes or NOT? Where do they keep
their money? How do they invest? 

Well, I can show you a way to learn and impliment all the 
above, The Secrets of the Ultra Wealthy. Even better, I will 
also show you how to make $150,000+ from Home with 
your telephone and computer.

Are you Serious about making $2500 +per week with a 
simple system where the customer contacts you and you 
do absolutely NO selling?

If You can follow simple, step-by-step instructions and put
forth the effort to make this a reality Starting Immediately,
then we need to talk.

It's in my best interest to train you for success.  In fact, I'm so
sure that I can do so, I'm willing to put my money where 
my mouth is! I will provide you with complete Professional
Training and Advertising Assistance to put you immediately 
on the road to success.

There's no experience necessary.. However you must have two qualities:
1) Moderate People Skills
2) A Burning Desire for a Personal and Financial Change

Take a moment to take the next step by calling me at my 
Home Office and I will provide you with further information.

1-800-318-8477
24 Hrs/ 7 Days

I Wish You Great Prosperity!
Dave

"Profits are better than wages. Wages make you a living;
Profits make you a fortune"
									- Jim Rohn

To be removed send email to [email-masked]