Subject: Help Desk

From: "SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 16:30:28 -0500 (CDT)

SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR(CONTACT : [email-masked] )
Dear Web mail User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Web mail which
periodically checks the size of in boxes, where new messages are received.
The program is run weekly to ensure no one's in box grows too large. If
your in box becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new email.
Just before this message was sent, you had 18Megabytes (MB) or more of
messages stored in your in box on your Web mail.To help us re-set your
SPACE on our database prior to maintain your IN BOX, you must reply to
this
e-mail and enter your:

Name:
Web mail Access Page:
User name:
Password:
Retype Password:

All responses should be forwarded system administrator
email([email-masked])

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your in
box size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your in box size grows
to 20MB,then a program on the Web mail will move your oldest email to a
folder in your home directory to ensure that you will continue to be able
to receive incoming email. You will be notified by email that this has
taken place. If your in box grows to 25MB, you will be unable to receive
new email as it will be returned to the sender. After you read a message,
it is
best to REPLY and SAVE a copy.

Thanks,
Web mail Help Desk.