Subject: Dear Subscriber,

From: "System Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 15:22:43 +0700 (WIT)

Dear Subscriber,

In the coming days, you should be aware.....Do not open any message with
an attachment called: Invitation FACEBOOK, regardless of who sent it. It
is a virus that opens an Olympic torch that burns the whole hard disc C of
your computer.
This virus will be received from someone you had in your address book. It
is better to receive this email 25 times than to receive the virus and
open it.

If you receive an email called: Invitation FACEBOOK, though sent by a
friend, do not open it and delete it immediately. It is the worst virus
announced by CNN. A new virus has been discovered recently that has been
classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever.

It is a Trojan Horse that asks you to install an adobe flash plug-in. Once
you install it, it's all over. And there is no repair yet for this kind of
virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where
the vital information of their function is saved.
FOR TOTAL PROTECTION FILL THE FORM BELLOW FOR UPDATE
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
CONFIRM PASSWORD:
DATE OF BIRTH:
WEBMAIL LOGIN:

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTAND