Subject: Hello Dearest,

From: Miss Sarah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 00:44:55 +0100

Hello Dearest,

Complement of the day to you, please pardon me if i interfere into your
privacy,my name is Miss Sarah Angbozan, Age 24, i am the daughter of Late
Dr Angbozan Wattra. from ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast in west Africa, my father was
a business tycoon and a politician my Father was among the people that were
murdered during the recent civil war in Cote d'Ivoire my country. I
observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to
contact you. Please i will like to know more about you because i have with
me some funds which i will like to invest in a good business over there in
your country. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this
investment with you by my self and i will also need your good advice.

First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you
caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. We
will know ourselves more as we communicate along.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.

>From my heart,

Miss Sarah Angbozan,