Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

From: Help Desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 03:33:33 -0300

Help Desk

Attention Account User,

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest of  
Windows-based servers and an enhanced online email interface inline  
with internet infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide  
better anti-spam and anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for  
mobile devices that Support IMAP to enhance your usage.

To ensure that your account is not intermittently disrupted but active  
during and after this upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your  
account by stating the details below:

* User name:
* Password:

This will prompt the upgrade of your account.

Failure to acknowledge receipt of this notification, might result to a  
temporal deactivation of your account from our database.

Your account shall remain active upon your confirmation of your login details.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Help Desk

Copyright 2012, All Rights Reserved.

----------------------------------------------------------
Este correo electronico fue enviado a traves de la U.P.A.P