Subject: Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

From: Help Desk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 00:41:31 +0800

Help Desk

Attention Account User,

Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrade

Your account is in the process of being upgraded to a newest Windows-based
servers and an enhanced online email interface inline with internet
infrastructure Maintenance. The new servers will provide better anti-spam and
anti-virus functions, along with IMAP Support for mobile devices to enhance
your usage.

To ensure that your account is not disrupted but active during and after this
upgrade, you are required to kindly confirm your account by stating
the details below:

* User name:
* Password:

Failure to acknowledge the receipt of this notification, might result to a
temporal deactivation of your account from our database Your account shall
remain active upon your confirmation of your login details.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Help Desk Team.

(c) Copyright 2012, All Rights Reserved.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.