Subject: financial instrument available for lease

From: makaranka siarhei <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:51:24 +0100

Dear sir,
We are project funder with our cutting edge and group capital fund we
can finance your signatory projects and help you to enhance your
business plan, our financial instrument can be used for purchase of
good from any manufacturer irrespective of location. We specialized in
BG, SBLC, MTN, CD,LC , Non collateral loan, confirmable Bank Draft and
other financial assistance from AAA rated bank (Prime Bank). The
financial instrument can be invested into High Yield Trading Program
or Private Placement Programme (PPP). Please see our instrument
description and leasing procedure as follow.DESCRIPTION OF
INSTRUMENT:1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee {BG} /StandBy Letter of
Credit{SBLC}  (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M{Minimum} to Eur/USD 10B{Maximum}
3. Issuing Bank: AAA Rated Bank (Prime Bank)
4. Age: One Year and One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0%+1% =6%
6. Delivery:  S.W.I.F.T   MT-760
7. Payment: MT103 (TT/WT)
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier ServiceWe specialize in Bank Guarantee
lease and sales, there are two types of bank guarantee which are
Direct Bank Guarantee and Indirect Bank Guarantee. Its used as Bid
Bond, Payment Guarantees, Letter of Indemnity, Guarantee Securing
Credit Line, Advance Payment Guarantees, Performance Bond Guarantee
E.T.C.Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their
clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work
together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Thank you..
Makaranka Siarhei
For further inquiries:
Contact: [email-masked]
Skype ID: makaranka.siarhei