Subject: [ire] DNRD CSV 03 Draft

From: "Gould, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:57:21 +0000

All,

The Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Comma-Separated Values (CSV) Objects Mapping 03 draft has been created that primarily addresses an issue with the changes made in draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow-05.  The plan is to start merging draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-03 and draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-02.  The full list of changes in draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-03 are below:

   1.  Incorporated fixes to issues with examples identified by Rickard
       Bellgrim.

   2.  Updates to support draft-arias-noguchi-registry-data-escrow-05 by
       removing the reference to <rde:contents> and replacing with the
       reference to <rde:content> in the CSV object schemas, and
       removing reference to <rde:content> in the rdeCsv-1.0 schema.

   3.  Restructured the sub-elements of <rde:deletes> by removing the
       generic <rdeCsv:csvDelete> element and replacing with
       object specific deletes elements like <csvDomain:deletes> that
       contains <rdeCsv:csv> elements.

The 03 draft is available below for feedback:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-03.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-thippeswamy-dnrd-csv-mapping-03

Thanks,

--

JG

James Gould
Principal Software Engineer
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

703-948-3271 (Office)
12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190
VerisignInc.com