Subject: [Isis-wg] 2 more last calls ...

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:45:26 +0100 (MET)

1. I kind of lost track what happened exactly to the three-way 
   handshake so I wanted to make a last call for it again.
   Deployed and working. 

2. Optional checksums goes last call, no comments since a while,
   implementation works from all I heard.

3. Ran will resubmit HMAC and we'll put it into last call then. 
   Deployed. Ran, a small historical note about the format 
   withouth the key ID in the RFC would be helpfull unless you
   put it in already. thanks much. 

4. Didn't hear much from the authors but looks like TE extensions
   are ready for last call after the last comment from Jeff.
   Deployed and we have more and more drafts keying of it.

Last calls end in 2 weeks

	thanks 

   	--- tony

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg