Subject: FW: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-auth-anti-replay-00.txt

From: "Omer Sali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:26:31 +0300

Hi,

I resend my question, this time in plain text format and not HTML
format.

What is the status of draft-ietf-isis-auth-anti-replay-00.txt? Is it
going to be a WG item?

Thanks,
Omer

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:42:25 -0700

Omer,

 I was going to get the next version of the doc (intergrating
 the comments from the WG) prepared before London. We could discuss
 this topic there and the chairs would decide whether it should be
 a WG item or not.

-- 
Alex Zinin