Subject: [Isis-wg] London

From: Tony Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:33:04 -0700

Folks,

There are currently no plans to have a WG meeting in London.  We'd like to
encourage people to continue to contribute via the mailing list.

Thanks,
Tony & Tony
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:50:27 -0700

> encourage people to continue to contribute via the mailing list.

that was crying wolf a little to early. I will  be in London Wed-Sat and
requested
a slot since there are enough things in flux to talk about IMHO ...  If I get
a slot
I'll send a call for agenda items ...

    thanks

    --- tony