Subject: [Isis-wg] Important: moving the list ...

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 13:27:04 -0700

L&G,

we will be moving the mailing list from [email-masked] to 
[email-masked].
Please mail to the new list, the old one should be operational for a 
couple of days
from now but no guarantees are being made. All of the isis-wg people 
should have
been mass-subscribed by now to the new list. Archives will be moved over 
in a short
while.

Thanks to couple of people forcing the issue and the friendly IETF stuff 
for making
it happen. Thanks to Juniper of course for bearing the list for so long

    thanks

    --- tony

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://spider.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg