Subject: [Isis-wg] doubts

From: ramanathan rams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 11:58:55 -0700

hi all,

      could u please explain me the following doubts?

In the ISIS extensions for TE draft,

*  IPV4 Address sub TLV gives the IPv4 Address of the interface described 
by the main TLV.
   Main TLV is IS extended reachability TLV. And IS extended reachability 
describes about the link to the neighbour.  So the IPv4 Address of the 
interface described is the IPv4 Address of the neighbour. is this right?
if so, what does the IPv4 neighbour address sub TLV describe?

*  we have IP reachability TLV also.  Could u please explain me the reason 
why all the TE properties sub TLVs are added to IS reachability TLV rather 
than IP reachability TLV?.

thanks
rams.

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://spider.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg