Subject: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-auto-encap-00.txt

From: "Philip Christian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 00:00:31 +0100

I have been trying to find a way to get this doc to everyone.
The IETF are not accepting drafts until the 15th, and the list
server won't accept the draft inline or as an attachment because
it is too big.

Anyway.  I will be submitting this on the 15th as a working group
item.  In the meantime if anyone wants to read it then they can
go get it from
ftp://ftp-uk.nortelnetworks.com/drop/isiswg/draft-ietf-isis-auto-encap-00.tx
t

Please see the comments below and enjoy.

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian, Philip [HAL02:GI50:EXCH] 
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 5:49 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: draft-ietf-isis-auto-encap-00.txt

You will all no doubt remember the ITU-T DCN document that the
ITU-T liaised to this working group some months ago, and the 
automatic encapsulation feature that appeared in Annex B of that doc.

The ITU-T also asked me to write an Internet Draft on the subject,
which I have now done.

This text belongs to this working group and is copyright Internet
Society.  It is not an ITU-T document.

I attempted to submit this as a draft last week, but forgot that 
drafts cannot be submitted at this time.  I will be submitting
it on the 15th instead.

I'm sure that there will be plenty of useful comments, but I am
thinking that it would be better still to submit this as is, and
then incorporate comments into an 01 version later. I wouldn't want
to cause confusion by having two docs with the same number floating
around.

I see no reason to keep you guys waiting, and so I am sending it to 
the list now (again, it bounced the last time).

It needs to be viewed in courier font to see the diagrams.

Enjoy

Philip