Subject: [Isis-wg] Draft Update

From: Jeff Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 02:54:28 -0400

I have forwarded version 15 of the IS-IS Mib to the IETF.
There were two spelling corrections, and isisSysInstance has been removed
from all tables.

There has been a request for instrumentation of the MT draft, and we should
probably consider modifications to support control of alternative SPFs using
TE shortcuts, following the recent draft.

Suggestions welcome, or I can get creative.  

- jeff parker 

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 08:05:16 -0700

> There were two spelling corrections, and isisSysInstance has been 

Thanks.

> TE shortcuts, following the recent draft.

We *really* need to "finish" this MIB, i.e., get a standard MIB 
defined. At some point I think we as a WG need to pull the trigger. If 
the MT people are willing to suggest the needed changes we probably 
should consider adding them; however, I do not think we should wait 
very long at all (i.e., maybe 2 weeks) for this to occur.

Chris.