Subject: [Isis-wg] RFC 3787 on Recommendations for Interoperable IP Networks using Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:09:47 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3787

        Title:      Recommendations for Interoperable IP Networks
                    using Intermediate System to Intermediate System
                    (IS-IS)
        Author(s):  J. Parker, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       May 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 25426
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-isis-ip-interoperable-02.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3787.txt

This document discusses a number of differences between the
Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) protocol used to
route IP traffic as described in RFC 1195 and the protocol as it is
deployed today.  These differences are discussed as a service to those
implementing, testing, and deploying the IS-IS Protocol to route IP
traffic.  A companion document describes the differences between the
protocol described in ISO 10589 and current practice.

This document is a product of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group
of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg