Subject: 9:55am Steve Langford came in with his Howard 100 News preview.

From: "Jerome" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:55:36 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

The guys thought he was messing around but Benjy said he had been eating
a bit last week. Howard said he could probably beat both of them because
he eats so fast.
Artie said that he's thought about playing golf too but he's always said
that heroin is better than golf.
She said the adrenalin started pumping about 3 hours before the race
started and it continues the whole time. Howard said she has to learn to
shoot now.
Phone Calls And Various Discussions.
Howard had another interview where JD and Richard talked to a fan who
was at the convention they were at.
He said he couldn't believe that Steve Langford had to stay with Big
Foot and his crew for so long. Howard played another clip where JD and
Richard interviewed this Cybil Danning chick. She said that he's going
to have to get into a car and drive against her to get anything off of
her. Jackie said it's unusual for a black person to say what Robin was
saying. Howard said that in Jackie's book he attacks some celebrities
like Barbra Streissand.
Jason got on the scale and came in at 236 pounds which was a loss of 3
pounds.
Howard read an email from Tommy Shaw and Jack Blades who said that after
they appeared on his show their record sales shot up on amazon.
Howard asked Robin which is worse, the tit suck or the jerking off. He
said it's kind of sickening to him. Robin said he did talk about gaining
weight early on in the competition.
He said he thinks that he might be one of the most naturally funny men
on stage. They will also be talking about Sanjaya and how Hillary
Clinton has finally commented on it. He talked about that a little bit
but then Howard asked him if he can still get it up at that age.
David said that they actually pulled him away.
Howard said that Al Sharpton was on Oprah's show yesterday talking about
this Imus thing.
6:05am Howard said he's been thinking about some stuff he can't talk
about on the air so that's another thing that  keeps him up.
Robin talked about how pumped up she got to drive the race car over the
weekend.
Gary said there are some but not all that many.
The guy said he'd like to race against Robin too and wished her luck in
all of that.
They both basically said that they liked Imus because they got famous
from being on the show. Howard ended the show after Robin finished up
her news around 10:50am. Bobo said that he obviously doesn't want him
there at SIRIUS. Howard said she's become a whole celebrity now because
of this whole thing. He asked Gary if he has a cancer ranch to fall back
on like Imus does.
They will also be talking about Sanjaya and how Hillary Clinton has
finally commented on it. She had a few other people like India Ari,
Russell Simmons and some other people as well. He said that she may not
be a great racer when she's an African American woman from the north
while he's a redneck from the south who knows how to race. Howard said
that's like Imus' show because Charles McCord is still there at WFAN.