Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IS-IS Generic Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)	: M. Bhatia
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-07.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2008-11-18
	
This document proposes an extension to Intermediate System to 
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) to allow the use of any cryptographic 
   authentication algorithm in addition to the already documented 
   authentication schemes, described in the base specification and RFC 
   5304. IS-IS is specified in International Standards Organization 
   (ISO) 10589, with extensions to support Internet Protocol version 4 
   (IPv4) described in RFC 1195. 
        
   Although this document has been written specifically for using the 
   Hashed Message Authentication Code (HMAC) construct along with the 
   Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA) family of cryptographic hash functions, 
   the method described in this document is generic and can be used to 
   extend IS-IS to support any cryptographic hash function in the 
   future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg