Subject: [Isms] vancouver minutes

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 23:21:52 +0100

Hi,

attached please find the draft Vancouver WG meeting minutes. Sorry for
being late - I take full responsibility for this delay and apologize.
Dave Partain did a great job as the note taker - many thanks. His
notes are basically unmodified in the appendix. I tried to write up a
short summary where I think we stand regarding the issues that were
discussed during the WG meeting in Vancouver. This is the part you
should pay most attention to and drop us a note if I got something
wrong.

Note that we have to deliver the final minutes on December 9th.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms