Subject: [Isms] ISMS documents

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:01:31 +0100

Dear all,

Our charter lists four documents to be produced by the WG.
For two of them we already have progressing versions.

For the other two, the charter sets milestones for initial
versions in April.

The first of them covers the integration of the SSH-SM into
Radius AAA.  The chairs asked Kaushik Narayan and David Nelson
to act as editors of this document and they kindly volunteered.
Still further help is welcome.

The second one is an ISMS applicability statement.
So far, we do not have editors for it.

If you would like to volunteer for contributing to one of these
WG documents, please send a message to the WG chairs or contact
me before or after the ISMS session.

Thanks,

    Juergen

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms