Subject: [Isms] working group meeting at the 72nd ietf in dublin

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:10:40 +0200

Hi,

I have seen some good progress in the past weeks to solve the SSH
notification handling issue which is blocking this WG from completing
the charter items. Thanks to Wes for starting the discussion off with
an email clarifying a number of issues and I am confident that the WG
will be able to work out the remaining details of the options and turn
everything into RFC 3411 compliant language.

Meanwhile, I have requested a one hour working group meeting slot for
the 72nd IETF meeting in Dublin. Here are the details:

Working Group Name:    Integrated Security Model for SNMP (isms)
Area Name:	       Security Area (sec)
Number of Sessions:    1
Length of Session 1:   1 hour
Number of Attendees:   50
Conflicts to Avoid:    
First Priority:	       opsarea opsawg netmod netconf syslog radext eap dkim keyprov sasl tls saag
Second Priority:       opsec

I have tried to ensure that all the key contributors can attend but in
case I missed something that should be listed as a first priority
conflict, please let me know.

/js

PS: The fact that I requested a face-to-face meeting slot should not
    cause discussion to stop here. It would be very nice if we manage
    to sort out all issues well before the IETF meeting so that we can
    documents ready for WG last call before the meeting.

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms