Subject: [Isms] tmsm-13

From: "David Harrington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:12:57 -0400

Hi,

The changes I made from rev12 to rev13 of the tmsm document were
driven by 

Dave Shield:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/isms/current/msg03017.html
Wes: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/isms/current/msg02970.html

I made almost every change requested, as requested.
Thank you both for the thorough reviews and proposed text.
I think the document has been greatly improved by your proposals.

Dave requested some reorganization, so some of the changes will be
hard to compare using diffs. If your favorite paragraph or sentence
went missing, look around - it probably just moved. 

It took about three days of editing to make these changes, verify
nothing was left out inadvertently, and that technical decisions were
not affected (much). I will be doing the same with the other two
documents. sigh.

Then I will begin to insert the proposed technical changes.

I ask everybody to please review the updated editorial revisions, so
we can all be on the same page (iterally!) when discussing the
subsequent technical changes.

Thanks,

David Harrington
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms