Subject: [Isms] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport Subsystem for the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
	Author(s)       : D. Harrington, J. Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-14.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-10-14

This document defines a Transport Subsystem, extending the Simple
Network Management Protocol (SNMP) architecture defined in RFC 3411.
This document defines a subsystem to contain Transport Models,
comparable to other subsystems in the RFC3411 architecture.  As work
is being done to expand the transports to include secure transports
such as SSH and TLS, using a subsystem will enable consistent design
and modularity of such Transport Models.  This document identifies
and describes some key aspects that need to be considered for any
Transport Model for SNMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-tmsm-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms