Subject: [Isms] IETF76 WG Meeting Reminder & Request

From: Russ Mundy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 02:43:22 +0900

I wanted to remind folks that our meeting at IETF76 will begin in about
half day.  Juergen has posted the agenda as well as the slide sets
that we currently have so please take a look.  The material is available
in the ISMS section at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/76/materials.html

I'd also like to remind folks that cannot attend the meeting in person
that remote participation is possible and encouraged.  Jabber and audio
is available by clicking on the 'right' icons on the isms line on the
following page:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/76/#2009-11-09_1500

(Warning - Requests comes next :-)

I would like to have volunteers identified before the meeting begins to
do jabber scribe duty and minute taker duty.  These are both very
important things that we as a WG need to do to meet our Charter
deliverables. It's also a chance for people to make an important
contribution to the WG that doesn't require a long-term time commitment.

If you can volunteer for either of these, please send mail to the list
(or if you prefer, directly to me).

Hope to see & hear from many of you later today.

Russ