Subject: Meeting reminder and status of drafts

From: John Wroclawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:35:53 -0500

Hi,

Just a quick reminder that the ISSLL meeting at the Adelaide IETF is 
scheduled for 9:30 Monday morning, March 27. The agenda is presently 
fairly short, and will focus on the intserv-diffserv integration work 
presently in progress in the group. I'll send a more detailed agenda 
note shortly.

Here is a status report on the old-business open drafts. As a 
reminder, all of the group's open drafts are available at:

  http://ana.lcs.mit.edu/ISSLL/drafts/<name-of-draft>

as well as at the usual repositories.

The following three drafts are complete and will be submitted 
together for publication as RFC's:

- A new version of the intserv-diffserv framework document, 
draft-ietf-issll-diffserv-rsvp-04.txt, was recently submitted to 
incorporate last call comments. We will submit the current version 
for publication.

- The DCLASS RSVP object spec, draft-ietf-issll-dclass-01.txt, was 
finished some time ago. We will submit the current version for 
publication.

- The NULL Service spec, draft-ietf-issll-nullservice-00.txt, has 
received no comments since we asked for a WG last call at the 
previous meeting. We'll send this to the IESG after a quick final 
review by the chairs.

The RSVP aggregation spec, draft-ietf-issll-rsvp-aggr-02.txt, has 
been revised twice since the last meeting. -01 was submitted in 
December to resolve some minor comments raised at the November IETF. 
We intended to publish it at that time, but some outside comments and 
more work by the authors led to further additions to the text. The 
-02 version was submitted last week. There have been enough changes 
to warrant reopening the discussion briefly.

Please read this draft and provide any comments you may have *between 
now and the ISSLL meeting March 27*. We'll also have a slot for 
comments on this draft at the meeting. Pending the outcome of this 
discussion we would like to resolve any issues raised and submit this 
draft for publication immediately after that.

Thanks,
Eric and John