Subject: QofIS'2000

From: Mikhail Smirnov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:54:16 +0100

Hi,
please find below a short information on a relevant 
to the list workshop:

----
title:        Quality of future Internet Services (QofIS'2000)
start date:   25 September 2000  
end date:     26 September 2000
submission:   29 March 2000
city:         Berlin
country:      Germany 
URL:          http://www.fokus.gmd.de/events/qofis2000/
description:  The workshop focuses on end-to-end  services 
              over QoS assured Internet, on service creation, 
              configuration and deployment.
chairs:       Jon Crowcroft, Jim Roberts
publication:  Proceedings will be published by Springer in LNCS
contact:      [email-masked] or [email-masked]
              tel.: +49 30 34637113 fax.: +49 30 34638000
sponsors:     T-Nova (Deutsche Telekom), Cisco Systems, Nokia, 
              IST Programme of the European Union, GMD FOKUS,
              ERCIM
----

Regards

Michael